v1.0.2. | January 2018
Requires osCommerce: 2.4.3
The 2000Charge osCommerce plugin allows for a seamless integration with our payment gateway. This plugin has been tested and is regularly maintained by 2000Charge. If you notice any bugs, please let us know.
- Download the 2000Charge-oscommerce.zip file.
- Unzip the extension and move alternative_payments files to your osCommerce CMS.
- Log in to your Admin Panel in osCommerce.
- Navigate to "Modules" located on your left side navigation bar and click "Payment"
- Click on "Install Module"
- Locate 2000Charge under "Modules" and click "Install Module"
- Locate 2000Charge and click on "Edit"
- Enable the extension
- Insert your custom Payment Title
- Enter the Public API Key and Secret API Key obtained in the Website profile in the 2000Charge Merchant Portal
- Insert the API URL: https://api.2000Charge.com/api
- Insert "Return URL" and "Cancel URL"
Default "Return URL": http://plugins.2000Charge.com/message/success.html
Default "Cancel URL": http://plugins.2000Charge.com/message/failure.html
- Please check your Merchant Portal Terms & Conditions for active payment options and select them in the Magento payment options list.
- Set SEPA order status to "processing" on "Merchant Approved Status" or "Merchant Funded Status"
- Set "Description" and "Instructions" (optional)
- Save changes
Creating webhooks for response data:
Go to ‘Merchant Portal > Business Cases > select Business Case ID > Websites section’
If no Website is added, click ‘Add new’ and complete the requested information.
Once in Website details, click on the tab ‘Webhooks’
Click ‘Add Webhook’
In field ‘Webhook url’ insert value:
Under Webhook Events, activate the following selections:
transaction.pending => Not active
transaction.approved => Active
transaction.funded => Active
transaction.declined => Active
transaction.aborted => Active
void.succeeded => Active
void.declined => Active
refund.pending => Active
refund.succeeded => Active
refund.declined => Active
transaction.chargeback => Active
transaction.isf => Active
transaction.invalid => Active
subscription.created => Active
subscription.cancelled => Active
customer.created => Not active
If SMS verification is enabled for SEPA payments:
When using Test API keys you can enter any phone number and enter 1234 as PIN. However, when using live API keys an actual mobile number that can receive the PIN needs to be used.